expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, May 25, 2014

The amazing and talented Mrs. Deanna Jump is having a SuMmEr Link up Post! Summer comes and goes while teaching at a Year Around school. I get approximately 2.5 weeks of summer. Yep. So my list will be doing things while I am off track in June! and a few things I DID in December!


1. I am planning on flying to Boston and Maine!


2.  I am excited to also go to I Teach K!
 and Meet this lady right here.....

3. Reminisce about the Beaches of Maui, that I visited in December!

click on link....not sure why its not showing.....
here's another view....



4. Doing some of the projects on PINTEREST!  Desserts, dinners, DIY.....


5. Go see movies that I haven't had time to see! 


6. Continue to work out at the Bar Method-
Best toning workout EVER! Look into it!



7. READ READ READ!

I currently don't know what I want to read, but definitely am taking a trip here....


8. Visit with my Bestie and jump into the Aunt Kaija role


9.  Stay in comfy pants all day long!

and 

10.  Go Shopping at my favorite stores...


What a fun Summer Post!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment